B.Tech. (Artificial Intelligence Engineering) Courses, Eligibility, Admissions, Syllabus, Frequently asked Questions.
Overview and About the B.Tech. in Artificial Intelligence Engineering Course:
A subfield of computer science studies (artificial learning and machine learning) is the B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence. This academic programme is an undergraduate curriculum that uses cutting-edge learning techniques to transmit knowledge about cutting-edge technologies like artificial intelligence, also known as deep learning and machine intelligence. Students who choose the B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence course specialisation will be able to develop intelligent devices, software, or applications by fusing cutting-edge machine learning, analytics, and visualisation techniques. The basic goal of machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) is to train computers to utilise sample data or expertise to solve a particular issue.
One of the various fields of science, engineering, and technology is the B.Tech. in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science. A four-year undergraduate programme in engineering that focuses on artificial intelligence and data science covers fundamental technologies including machine learning, artificial intelligence, data warehouses, data mining, scripting languages, product development, and mathematical modelling.
Bachelor of Technology in Artificial Intelligence is the full name of the degree programme in mechanical engineering, or B.Tech. The course’s objective is to provide students with the cutting-edge analytical, machine learning, and data visualisation skills necessary to create intelligent hardware, software, or apps. There are eight semesters in each of the four years of the programme. The majority of the candidates from this degree work for software and IT conglomerates. Graduates in the sector will find a bright employment market with stable pay and a long-term career path. Moreover, B.Tech degrees in AI-ML give students the information and abilities required to work in the field. One of the most fascinating and sought-after degrees available today is this one.
Why to do the course?
- You will be ready for the dynamic job market with the help of this course, which focuses on AI and ML.
- In the modern world, artificial intelligence (AI) is pervasive and has infiltrated several service areas.
- It is quite difficult to identify a region or horizon in the modern automated world that is unaffected by AI.
- You will be given the skills you need to solve technical challenges in a variety of fields, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, and computational intelligence.
- Moreover, it will arm you with the information you need to hone your soft skills.
Eligibility Criteria Required for the Course B.Tech. in Artificial Intelligence Engineering:
- A minimum of 55% must be obtained in the higher secondary board test by the pupils.
- For lateral entrance students, a three-year diploma from an accredited board in a relevant topic is required.
- The reservation category has a different eligibility standard. They receive some marks that are relaxed.
- If they want to be considered for the admissions process, all applicants must achieve the entrance exam cut-off.
- Candidates must pass the 12th exam or an equivalent from a reputable board with PCM as their primary subjects.
Highlights of the B.Tech. in Artificial Intelligence Engineering Course:
Full name of the course
Bachelor of Technology in Artificial Intelligence Engineering
Duration of the course
Type of the course
Also, candidates must have received a minimum of 50 to 70 percent on their preceding exams.
Entrance/ Merit Based
INR 1 lakh to 5 lakhs
Top Recruiting Companies
Google, Twitch, Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook, Cognizant, TCS, and Reliance Jio are a few examples.
Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Machine Learning Engineer, Artificial Intelligence Engineer, and many others.
Top Colleges for the course, B.Tech. in Artificial Intelligence Engineering:
Check out the list of top colleges given below for doing the course, B.Tech. in Artificial Intelligence Engineering.
Dev Bhoomi Uttarakhand University
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology
DYPatil International University
Lovely Professional University
Admission Process for the B.Tech. in Artificial Intelligence Engineering course:
- For admission to this degree, the combined scores from the 10+2 and JEE Advanced exams are taken into account.
- After passing the admission exam, the student moves on to the selection process, which includes a group discussion round and a round of individual interviews.
- Those with a diploma in electronics and communication are also eligible for the B.Tech. in Artificial Intelligence Engineering program’s Lateral Entry admission
Syllabus to be Study in the duration of the course B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence Engineering Course:
|· Intro to AI
|· English Communication
|· Modern Physics
|· Discrete Maths
|· Intro to Programming
|· Environmental Chemistry
|In Second Semester:
|· Differential Equations
|· Engineering Electives
|· LA/CA Elective
|· Digital Fabrication
|· Series of Functions
|· Vector Calculus
|· Programming for AI
|· Probability and Random Variables
|· Artificial Intelligence
|In Third Semester:
|· Personality Development
|· Linear Systems and Signal processing
|· Matrix Theory
|· Introduction to Metric Spaces
|· Data Structures
|· AI and Humanity
|· DBMS – I
|· Foundations of Machine Learning
|In Fourth Semester:
|· Deep Learning
|· Applied Statistics
|· Compilers – I
|· Convex Optimization
|· DBMS – II
|· Intro to Entrepreneurship
|· Control Systems
|· Advanced Topics in ML
|· Computer Networks-I
|· Numerical Analysis
|· OS – I
|· Reinforcement Learning
|· Computer Architecture
|In Sixth Semester:
|· Engineering Electives
|· AI Electives
|In Seventh Semester:
|· LA/CA Elective
|· AI Electives
|In Eighth Semester:
|· Free Electives
|· AI Electives
|· Ethics and Values
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question. What are a few reputable universities that offer this course?
Answer. SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRM IST), Vellore Institute of Technology, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, and Chandigarh University are a few of the reputable institutions offering this education.
Question. What is the starting salary for a job after graduating with a B.Tech in artificial intelligence and machines?
Answer. B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence and Machine graduate from a reputable university is predicted to make at least 10 lakh a year.
Question. What disciplines should a person choose if they wish to pursue a B.Tech in artificial intelligence and machinery?
Answer. Students interested in applying for this programme must have passed their 10+2 science-stream exams from a recognised board.
Question. Are there online AI courses available?
Answer. Indeed, there are online AI courses accessible. Online sites like Udemy, Coursera, edX, and others provide AI courses.
Question. What does a B.Tech. in artificial intelligence entail?
Answer. A subfield of computer science studies in artificial learning and machine learning is the B.Tech in artificial intelligence. This academic programme is an undergraduate curriculum that uses cutting-edge learning techniques to transmit knowledge about cutting-edge technologies like artificial intelligence, also known as deep learning and machine intelligence.